Tuesday, April 04, 2006

blech..

So, didn't go for a run this morning, and infact, it took me about 1 hr to roll myself out of bed! I'm feeling like trash and really really looking forward to our run tomorrow morning. Everything just seems to fall together quite nicely when you start your day with a jump! I am happy to be able to see the instantaneous effects of activity versus none. That being said, watch out 6am! Here I come!!

On another note.. I have to figure out plans for my bday... its April 18th, but we're celebrating on the 21st. Any ideas?? its getting right down to the wire, so fire away! (remember that song.. hit me with your best shot? FIRE AWAY!!)

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Iris said...

hell yeah! i felt like a big pile of poo this morning. today is a day off, but i wish we did something, because i'm still waking up.. ugh

ps, do you know how to set up the 'subscribe' function for these thingies?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Iris said...

btw, you can swear on this blog. after all I'm on it ;)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Iris said...

lol!! at least i'm not drunk... then i'd fuckin swear a shit load more! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home